Thank You To Our Supporters
We would like to thank all our members, clients, staff, volunteers, friends, and local groups for supporting our Ghost Light Fundraising Campaign over these last two challenging years, and for all their imaginative and creative on-line fundraising activities.
We are also extremely grateful for the help received from trust and foundations who have supported our COVID 19 recovery and future development; our services and therapies to support our clients’ wellbeing and the charity’s sustainability.
Our 2022 Funding
- RS Macdonald Charitable Trust –supporting our recovery and expansion plans
- The National Lottery Community Fund, Improving Lives Programme, supporting the development of our Wellbeing Support Service over the next three years.
- Scottish Government, Communities Recovery Fund: Adapt and Thrive supporting the charity’s expansion plans: Centre remodelling, staffing resources, Physiotherapy equipment and services development.
- The Ryvoan Trust a contribution to our Therapy Support Fund
- Alliance, Heath & Social Care Alliance Scotland - Fatigue Management programme development
Over the last two years we have been supported by:
Garfield Weston Foundation, Agnes Hunter Trust, Cairn Energy, The Wellbeing Fund, Foundation Scotland, Awards for All, Bank of Scotland, Reach Programme, Brownlie Charitable Trust, The Stafford Trust, Edward Gostling Foundation, Batchworth Trust, Percy Bilton Charitable Trust, Constance Paterson, The Nancie Massey Charitable Trust, Sir Jules Thorn Trust, The Shroder Trust, The Hospital Saturday Fund, February Foundation, The Meikle Foundation, The Nancy Roberts Trust, Cruden Homes Foundation, Robert Haldane Charitable Trust, Mrs A M Black Charitable Trust, The Walker Family Trust, Lothian Buses Employees' Charity Fund. Appletree Trust, Albert Hunt Trust, Stewarts Investors, The Eldon Trust, TT Testing.
We are members of:
• Multiple Sclerosis National Therapy Centres
• The Neurological Alliance Scotland
• Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO)
• Edinburgh Voluntary Organisations Council (EVOC)
• Self-Directed Support Scotland
• Voluntary Health Scotland (VHS)
• Multiple Sclerosis Trust
• Alliance- The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland